Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weeks 4-5.5

Update coming someday hehe... sorry! A lot has happend, and yet not much has changed. Among the events, I haven't had internet in my apartment for a couple weeks now, cept what I can get via wireless that I haven't paid for, which means I only get a few minutes of slow internet after lots of waiting. In the hospital, I've had another tearful day (no death though), done some more bedside swallow evals (saw someone with leukemia for the first time), had my midterm eval, and been given more clients to see per day (about 8). So I haven't had free time to update this blog at work, nor the opportunity to do it at home. Anyway, I've got Praxis this Saturday already!! So I really should be studying now... but not as nervous as for comps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home